291. A small group of muggleborns are determined to figure out the chemistry of potions. Mysterious bangs and smoke have been reported to heads of houses, along with yells of “HOW THE HELL DID MENDELEEV FIGURE OUT ELEMENTAL ORGANIZATION WHEN WE CAN’T EVEN FIND OUT WHY A NEWT MAKES THE POTION ORANGE DAMMIT WE HAVE MAGIC”
346. Muggleborns introduce the card game BS to the purebloods. It takes off particularly well with the Slytherins, who are known to hold heated BS tournaments in their common room.
379. Hogwarts boasts an underground black market for ballpoint pens. The student who founded it graduated decades ago, but it resurfaces year after year in spite of the faculty’s efforts to have the writing utensils removed from the premises for good.
389. Muggleborns are used to gathering in the Room of Requirement to watch Game of Thrones every week and the purebloods keep asking them why they’re sad.
404. Muggleborns bringing their entire collection of Gel Pens and Jelly Rolls to school and fascinated purebloods trying to enchant their ink and quills to produce the same effects, but to no avail.
408. A muggleborn starting to scream out in horror when they cast a patronus and it forms a Magikarp. All of the other muggleborns around start laughing their heads off, while all the purebloods are confused.
I went jogging this morning and i noticed a guy was following me and i was so scared lmfao my heart was pounding and then he finally caught up to me and said “hey you dropped 50 bucks” and i took it and started running and while i’m running i’m laughing because the 50 dollars didn’t belong to me